B – is for Brownie, but not any old brownie…..
At my last cooking club meeting my friend “A” made these brownies. They were soooo good. They were rich, and gooey and had all the elements a S’mores should have Including the graham cracker crunch …… but all wrapped in a decadent little package of a brownie. If I had started with dessert that night, I am not sure if I would have eaten anything else – they were that good.
Here is what you need:
- Basic brownie batter or store famiyl sized boxed brownie mix
- Box of graham crackers
- Bag of mini marshmallows
Here is what to do:
- Make your basic brownie batter or prepare a family sized boxed mix according to directions on the box.
- Spread half of the brownie batter into a greased pan 9 X 9 or 9 X 13 pan
- Sprinkle some marshmallows
- Layer with graham crackers – almost as if making a lasagna
- sprinkle with marshmallows
- Cover with remainder of brownie matter
- Sprinkle top with marshmallows
- Bake 350 for 9 X 13 you will want to bake for 35 to 40 minutes. For the 9 X 9 bake for 45 to 50 minutes.