Baking, Banana, Chocolate, Cooking, Dessert, egg-less, eggless, food, Food Photography, muffins, photography, Photos, recipe
Last month my cooking club theme was “eggless” for this meet up I made these mini banana chocolate chip muffins and some eggless and flourless banana chocolate chip cookies. The muffins are moist and sweet.
- 2 cups all purpose flour
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup oats
- 3/4 teaspoon baking soda
- 3/4 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 3/4 cup miniature semisweet chocolate chips
- 1/3 cup Oil
- 3 medium mashed ripe bananas
- Preheat oven to 375F.
- Lightly grease and line the muffin tin with paper liners.
- Mash bananas and then add the sugar and oil
- Beat it well with a whisk or electric beater.
- Add the flour, oats, baking soda, baking powder and salt.
- Mix until combined.
- Stir in the chocolate chips.
- Fill each muffin cup 3/4
- Bake for 18-20 minutes (for full size muffins) or about 10 minutes for mini muffins – toothpick will come out clean.
These look very tasty. It’s making my diet hurt!
I made them mini for that reason!
Pingback: Flourless and Eggless Banana Chocolate Chip Cookies | Bits and Bytes
Thank you, I made these today. I needed to add rice milk as it was very doughy, but they taste great. Will be making more.
so glad you made them! Enjoy