These are so easy to make and can be decorated in an infinite number of ways. I had fun making these with my daughter as part of a hostess gift on Wednesday. My daughter already has placed an order for her birthday for pretty pink ones! You can wrap them individually, put them in a display or package as a bouquet like we did.
What You Need:
- 1 Bag of large Marshmallows
- 24 lollipop sticks
- 1 bag white chocolate chips or wilton discs
- Embellishments: colored sugar, sprinkles, candy etc.
What You Do:
- Melt chocolate
- Dip the end of a lollipop stick into white chocolate and stick it half way through marshmallow. Place on wax paper and let the chocolate set. Repeat with all of the marshmallows. This will help keep the marshmallow on the stick.
- Dip the Marshmallow into the chocolate (my daughter’s job)
- Roll marshmallow in to your selected embellishments.
- Place lollipop stick into styrofoam base until chocolate sets
- Package lollipops individually, in baskets or as a bouquet.
We made a few with dark chocolate too!