So you don’t have 30 minutes to spare to make a yummy dinner? How about 15? These yummy tuna steaks take just about 15 minutes from start to finish! Serve with a salad or if you have extra time rice and edamame!
- 1 TBSP chopped green onions
- 2 TBSP low-sodium soy sauce
- 2 TBSP teriyaki sauce
- 2 TBSP orange juice
- 1 TBSP rice vinegar
- 1 TSP brown sugar
- 1 TSP grated lemon rind
- 2 TSP fresh lemon juice
- 2 TSP honey
- 1 TSP wasabi paste
- 1 TSP grated peeled fresh ginger
- 1 TBSP sesame seeds
Combine ingredients and mix with a whisk and set aside
- 2 TSP vegetable oil
- 4 (6-ounce) tuna steaks
- 1/4 teaspoon kosher or sea salt
- 1/4 teaspoon crushed black pepper
- 3 tablespoons sesame seeds
- 3 tablespoons black sesame seeds
- Heat oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat.
- Sprinkle tuna with salt and pepper.
- Mix the sesame seeds in a shallow dish.
- Press the tuna in sesame seeds, coating all sides
- Cook 3 minutes on each side or until desired degree of doneness.
- Thinly slice and drizzle with sauce. Serve tuna with sauce.