Appetizer, Chips, Cinnamon, Cooking, food, Food Photography, party, photography, Photos, snack, snacks, sugar, super bowl, tortilla chips
These sweet and crunchy chips are quick and easy to make and are a perfect snack or addition to your Super bowl spread. They are perfect served alone, but make a decadent dessert if served with vanilla ice cream and sweet mashed plantains.
- 1 package of 10 flour tortillas
- 1 stick of butter
- Preheat oven to 350
- Melt better in microwave
- Cut the stack of tortillas into 8ths or 16ths depending on what size chip you want
- Spread tortillas on cookie sheet
- Brush tortillas with butter
- Sprinkle with cinnamon and sugar
- Turn over each chip, brush with butter, sprinkle with cinnamon and sugar
- Place in oven for 10 to 15 minutes until golden brown. Flip chips half way through.
mmmmmm with icecream
Sean Breslin said:
Great idea! Sounds delicious!
Thanks Sean. Nice change from the salty chips!